Most prospective college students tend to be programmed to study either popular majors or academic programs which won’t pay much. For example, colleges tend to receive a high influx of business or international relations students. These majors might be popular and valuable; however, sometimes students ought to think differently in order for them to secure a certain level of financial compensation in the long-run.
According to an investigation conducted by the United States Department of Labor, there are top 10 most in-demand careers that will have greater labor demand in the market until the year 2,022. Take into consideration that if you are a young student looking for top most in-demand careers, you might as well consider a few from the following list below. The following list was prepared by the United States Department Of Labor, taking into consideration the estimates of labor demand between 2012 and 2022 and the average wage for each job. It’s time for you to check out the top most in-demand careers in the United States for the next couple of years!
- Nursing. Nursing jobs require not only treating patients who are sick and injured, but also offering advice and emotional support to patients and their families, taking care of paperwork (lots and lots of paperwork), helping doctors diagnose patients and providing advice and follow-up care.
- Director Of Operations. A company’s daily processes and functions dictate the duties of a director of operations. In this role, the operations director may be required to execute financial forecasts, develop tools to control expenses and oversee personnel management.
- Software Application Developer. Software developers are the creative minds behind computer programs. Some develop the applications that allow people to do specific tasks on a computer or another device. Others develop the underlying systems that run the devices or that control networks.
- Specialists in Medicine and Surgery. Medical doctors examine, diagnose and treat patients. They can specialize in a number of medical areas, such as pediatrics, anesthesiology or cardiology, or they can work as general practice physicians. Becoming a medical doctor requires earning a doctoral degree in medicine and participating in clinical rotations.
- Financial Services. They are financial advisors whose job is to help their clients plan for their short and long-term financial goals. … A financial advisor may provide investment, tax and insurance advice. He or she also spends a lot of time growing a client base.
- Business Consulting. Requirements for Becoming a Business Consultant. Consultants typically need a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business management or business administration. Other business-related fields, such as marketing or accounting, may be appropriate for those entering this career.
- Lawyers. A lawyer, also known as an “attorney,” “counselor,” solicitor,” “barrister” or “advocate,” is an individual licensed by the state to engage in the practice of law and advise clients on legal matters. Lawyers act as both advocates and advisors on behalf of their clients.
- Market Research Analyst / Marketing Specialist. Market research analysts evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. They must interpret what the data means for their client, and they may forecast future trends. … Market research analysts generally work alone at a computer, collecting and analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Accountants. The primary task of accountants, which extends to all the others, is to prepare and examine financial records. They make sure that records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time.Accountants and auditors perform overviews of the financial operations of a business in order to help it run efficiently.
- Civil Engineers. Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
Please, note the list above is an extract from what the United States Department of Labor has publicly published online. Now, time for you to study abroad and change your life forever. Trust us and we will make it easier for you to live your college dream!
About Alex Moraes:
Alex is a young entrepreneur who triple majored in Economics, Public Administration and Political Science and acquired an MBA with an emphasis in International Business at Lindenwood University. Additionally, Alex works as a Marketing & Advertising Director at Synergy Alliance, powered by Gershman Mortgage, St. Louis major residential and commercial financing institution. Furthermore, Alex helps international students study abroad in the USA and Australia through his online college consulting business MOLA Leadership.